|Size (L x W x H)||60 mm x 60 mm x 120 mm|
- Ubiquinol 100mg & L-Glutathione 20mg in each softgel
- Supports heart health
- Promotes blood circulation
- Reduces plaque buildup in the arteries
- Powerful antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Maintains healthy cellular energy functions
- Increases energy levels
- Made in USA
Highly-absorbable CoQ10 for cell energy, heart & brain health
SWISSMEDTM UBQuinol Plus is a combination formula featuring two of the body’s most powerful antioxidants: Ubiquinol and L-Glutathione. Both are intracellular molecules essential to cellular health and to support cellular energy functions.
Each softgel contains:
Ubiquinol (Kaneka) 100mg
Take 1-2 softgel daily after meal or as directed by a doctor or pharmacist.
What is Ubiquinol?
- Ubiquinol is a reduced form of Co-enzyme Q10 found in every cell of the body, including the heart and brain.
- Ubiquinol is essential in the production of cellular energy and protection against oxidative stress. Your heart, lungs and other energy demanding organs require ubiquinol to function at optimal levels.
- Ubiquinol by Kaneka is made to deliver high-quality, stabilized and high-absorption formula for reliable health support.
- More than 90% of the CoQ10 in our body is present as Ubiquinol which is the "active" antioxidant form of Coenzyme Q10. Research shown Ubiquinol is 3-8 times more absorbable than Ubiquinone.
Benefits of Ubiquinol
1. Promotes heart health
- Ubiquinol plays a vital role in providing cellular energy needed to power the heart.
- Ubiquinol improves blood markers associated with heart health.
2. More bioavailable and better absorbed than conventional CoQ10
- Conventional CoQ10 (ubiquinone) needs to be converted to Ubiquinol by our bodies, which becomes harder with age.
3. Potent Antioxidant
- Ubiquinol protects the human body from oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
4. Replenishes Ubiquinol levels depleted by aging, health conditions or cholesterol-lowering medication
- Doctors prescribe statin medications because they are effective in lowering cholesterol but this medicine also inhibits the body’s natural production of CoQ10, which can lead to less Ubiquinol in the blood.
5. Promotes healthy aging and improves quality of life in elderly
- As we age, our bodies are generally subject to greater oxidative stress, Ubiquinol (a powerful antioxidant) naturally decreases as we get older. Recent research has found a link between Ubiquinol supplementation and age-related quality of life measures such as vitality and mental health in general.
What is L-Glutathione?
- L-Glutathione is a tripeptide comprised of three amino acids (glutamate, cysteine and glycine) found in all cells, tissues, body fluids and organ.
- L-Glutathione has powerful antioxidant properties that help protect cells from free radical damage. It is naturally produced by the body and can also be obtained through supplements and foods.
- Glutathione levels in the body may decrease due to aging, poor diet, being overweight and certain health conditions.
- L-Glutathione have the ability to regenerate other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E.
Benefits of L-Glutathione
- Slows down aging process
- Reducing free radicals and oxidative stress
- Fights cancer-causing chemicals in the body
- Heart health support
- Detoxifies the liver and cells
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces muscle and joint discomfort
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should take SWISSMEDTM UBQuinol Plus?
- Men and women over the age of 40.
- You may also consider starting ubiquinol supplements before the age of 40 if you are:
- Always feeling tired and lethargy
- Taking cholesterol-lowering statin medications
- Having medical conditions related to the heart
- Leading an active and healthy lifestyle
Are there any side effects of taking SWISSMEDTM UBQuinol Plus?
- It is made with natural ingredients and safe for oral consumption. The product has been approved by the Malaysian government. It rarely causes allergic reactions or unwanted side effects. Please consult your doctor or pharmacist should you feel uncomfortable taking the product.
Is SWISSMEDTM UBQuinol Plus suitable for vegan/vegetarian?
- No, it is not suitable for vegan and vegetarian friendly as its softgel is of bovine source.
Can SWISSMEDTM UBQuinol Plus be taken with medicine?
- It is best separated by 2 hours with medicine.
Is SWISSMEDTM UBQuinol Plus suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult a healthcare professional before use.