|Size (L x W x H)||35 mm x 70 mm x 105 mm|
- Beauty - Accentuates women’s femininity by supplementing natural estrogen to the body
- Sexual Health - Promotes efficient blood circulation
- Vaginal health - Helps tighten vaginal muscles
- Vitality - Increases estrogen level, energy and vitality
- Helps relieves menopausing symptoms
- Certified Halal by JAKIM
Complete Formula for Women’s Health
SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule is formulated to support sexual health, improve vaginal health and promote general well-being of women. It supports blood flow, vitality and enhances women’s beauty.
Rhizoma Pueraria Mirifica (Kwao Krua) 200mg
Fructus Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) 80mg
Fructus Terminalia Chebula (Manjakani) 60mg
Herba Labisia Pothoina (Kacip Fatimah) 60mg
How To Consume
Take 1 capsule twice daily after meals. For maintenance, take 1 capsule once daily.
The benefits of each ingredient
RHIZOMA PUERARIA MIRIFICA (Kwao Krua)
- Rich source of phytoestrogens, a compound which imitates natural estrogen in the body. Phytoestrogens binds to estrogen receptors and help correct estrogen insufficiency in the body.
- Alleviates menopausal symptoms such as night sweats, hot flashes, fatigue, insomnia, lowered fat metabolism, emotional ups and downs.
- Naturally enhances women’s breast by lengthening the mammary ducts. It also increases the fatty tissue and ligaments around the breasts that provide support and shape, resulting in fuller and firmer breasts.
- Improves sexual health by increasing vaginal moisture and tightening of the vaginal muscles
- Hydrates the skin and boosts collagen production; thus, gives you a healthier and firmer skin.
- Reduces risk of osteoporosis. Phytoestrogens shown to have potential positive effects on bone mass by influencing osteoclast and osteoblast activity.
- Anti-aging. A reduction in gray hair and cellulite, increased energy, improved memory, focus and concentration.
HERBA LABISIA POTHOINA (Kacip Fatimah)
- Rich source of phytoestrogens, a compound which imitates natural estrogen in the body.
- For relief of menopausing symptoms in pre and postmenopausal women.
- Anti-dysmenorrhoea, helps regulate irregular menstrual cycles and painful period cramps.
- Helps balance hormones and overcome postnatal depression such as loss of interest in intimacy, persistent sadness, low mood, fatigue and tiredness.
- Boosts immune system and improves blood circulation
FRUCTUS GARCINIA MANGOSTANA (Mangosteen)
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal agent. It helps in reducing vaginal fungal and bacterial infections.
- Boosts immune system. It is rich in various nutrients, minerals, vitamins and contain powerful antioxidant properties from xanthones, which help in supporting immune system.
- Mangosteen root helps to regulate woman’s menstrual cycle.
FRUCTUS TERMINALIA CHEBULA (Manjakani)
- Antioxidants found in manjakani fruits can help slow the aging process
- It reduces vaginal discharge and unpleasant odour as it contains antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- It helps restore vaginal tissue growth, strength and elasticity
- It helps Tighten vaginal muscles, reduce excess vaginal mucus and secretions
- It helps stabilize hormones and enhances blood circulation
Frequently Asked Questions
How will you feel after taking SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule?
- Feel refreshed and energized!
- Have a better stamina and endurance levels!
- Feel radiant with healthy skin!
- Feel more feminine when your lady curves are naturally enhanced!
- Feel younger when your aging skin looks better!
Who should take SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule?
- Women who would like to increase their sexual drive and vaginal health
- Women who would like to bring back radiant skin and their natural feminine curves.
- Women who lack energy
- Women with irregular menstrual cycles
- Pre and postmenopausal women
Who should NOT take SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule?
- It should NOT be used by persons with high cancer risk or cancer survivors of the breast or uterus; ladies who are on hormone replacement therapy, pregnant and lactating mothers.
Are there any side effects from taking SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule?
- There are no known side effects, please consult your doctor immediately if you experience any discomfort.
Why should I stop taking SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule when I have my period?
- The natural phytoestrogens content in SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule is similar to human estrogen and can interfere with your level of estrogen when you are having your period. This results in a delay of your menstrual cycle, and may cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
Are there scientific or medical studies that prove the effectiveness of SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule?
- Research has been done on each ingredient to determine its safety for consumption, and its efficacy levels.
Is SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule halal?
- Yes. It is certified halal by the Department of Islamic Development or the Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM).
Is SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule suitable for vegetarian?
- Yes, it is suitable for vegetarians. No animal product or by product is used in its making.
Can SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule be taken with other types of medication or prescribed medications?
- Yes. However, make sure there is a two (2) hour break between the time you take SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule and the time you take your own prescribed medications.
Who can consume SWISSMEDTM Total Woman Capsule?
- It is suitable for adults who are 18 years old and above.