|Size (L x W x H)
|80 mm x 150 mm x 150 mm
|Out Of Stock
- 700mg EPA, 350mg DHA & Coenzyme Q10 10mg in each softgel
- Molecular distilled, contaminant & pollutant free
- Supports heart health
- Maintains healthy eye function
- Reduces joint inflammation
- Improves memory and cognitive function
- Prevent brain degenerative diseases
- Certified Halal by Halal Montreal Certification Authority (HMCA)
- Made in CANADA
Complete Fish Oil Formula for Heart Health and Beyond
Each softgel contains:
Natural Fish Oil 1400mg
Equivalent to EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 700mg
Equivalent to DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 350mg
Take 1-2 softgels daily after meal or as directed by a doctor or pharmacist.
Natural Fish Oil
- It is sourced from Peruvian Anchoveta, a small fish from the southeast Pacific Ocean, primarily off the coast of Chile and Peru
- Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential because they are not synthesized by our body and must be obtained through diet or supplementation.
Benefits of Fish Oil
- Supports Cardiovascular Health. Omega-3 fatty acids are associated with improved survival rates for heart attack patients and can help prevent and reverse cardiovascular disease.
- Maintains Healthy Eye Function. DHA is a major structural component of retinas. It can prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which can cause vision impairment and blindness.
- Reduces Joint Inflammation. Omega-3 fatty acids contain anti-inflammatory properties which worked just as well as NSAIDs in reducing joint pain.
- Supports Healthy Skin. Omega-3 fatty acids keep your skin healthy by preventing premature aging and protecting against sun damage.
- Reduces Fatty Liver
- Improves Memory and Cognitive Function
- Fights Depression and Anxiety
- Prevents Brain Degenerative Diseases such as Alzheimer's Disease
- Improves Immune System and Asthma
- Reduces Risk of Diabetes. Omega-3 fatty acids reduce risk of diabetics from developing cognitive deficit because it protects the hippocampus cells.
- Our body produces CoQ10 naturally but its production declines with age and poor diet, and is significantly impaired by statin drugs.
- CoQ10 works in the body in 2 ways. First as an escort inside our cells, electrons are extracted from the food we eat to produce ATP. Second, as a scavenger of free radicals, helps protect cell membranes and arterial tissue from oxidative stress and inflammatory damage.
Benefits of Coenzyme Q10
- Protect skin from the damage of free radical
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Protect heart cells
- Prevent heart failure by improving heart function, increasing ATP production and limiting oxidative damage.
- CoQ10 supplements can correct the deficiency caused by statin medication without affecting the medication’s positive effects on cholesterol levels.
- Help fight both physical fatigue (feeling tired after work) and mental fatigue (having trouble concentrating).
- Used to treat long-term tiredness and sleep problems.
- Keep us healthier, more vibrant and energetic